Interview Questions administrator

Best SharePoint administrator Interview Questions and Answers with topic wise:


Recycle Bin | MMS | ManagedVsCrawledProperties |

Thursday, January 8, 2015

List doesn’t exist. The page you selected contains a list that doesn’t exist. It may have been deleted by another user

Recently I encountered the below issue while trying to recreate the same document library from the template.
List doesn't exist. The page you selected contains a list that doesn’t exist. It may have been deleted by another user.”

Scenario: I got a requirement like recreate the same document library which is already present.
Approach: Save that document library as template and recreate wherever/how times you want. I did the same thing. But I got the above exception when I tried to recreate the same document library by referring the template.

Solution: Check the enterprise keyword column is used in the document library. Delete it and recreate it again.

I did the same thing and it’s works fine.

-Thanks,
sasi Kumar Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment